February 21, 2011

February Challenge by Denise

Design Team Member Denise submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:

Because we just celebrated Valentine's Day, I decided to make a layout with my husband in it. We have been married 11 years and he is the love of my life. I took the picture when we were eating on a pier in the Bahamas. I used Prima paper, as well as lots of flowers from both Prima and Petaloo. I also used a beautiful metal accent from Creative Imaginations. It was originally silver, so I used Ranger's watermelon alcohol ink to make it red.




Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge! Check out all the details here.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I really like the colors and the flower border/cluster at the bottom of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout--your flowers are fantastic for the border

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous details! It's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- love love love all the flowers you have used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo gorgeous!! Love the details that you've added!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - love your use of flowers and your paper selection. Great way to use that metal embelishment too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise this is such a gorgeous layout!! I LOVE those sweet little birds at the top. I LOVE the paper. I LOVE the flowers and swirls.... Basically I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to really break the mold and use that great circle as a focal point! I love the paper and the use of the stripes with a "swirly" feel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great hubby tribute page! I'm just totally in luv with those birds. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, love those little birds - they are totally sweet! Great page!!

    ReplyDelete