February 7, 2011

February Challenge by Karen

 Design Team Member Karen submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge.  She said:

Is it bad that I am fast approaching my twelfth wedding anniversary and I still haven't scrapped a single one of my wedding photos? I thought about it for this challenge and then couldn't find any of my photos ( it was the the time before digital) so instead I have a LO about my daughter called "Love at first sight" I have used a Hambly doily paper for this LO - I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Hambly products- I love their papers but becaused they are so hard to get my hands on over here I hate using them! So it is a rare occurrence to see one of my LOs using Hambly.  Back to the LO- these are the first few photos of Nancy after her birth- it is her fourth birthday in February then she starts school- time flies so quickly.

Now it's your turn to take the February Love Challenge.  See all the details HERE!


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. i can see why it was love at first sight--so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos! Bet that brings back wonderful memories. Love the detail on the doily and the design of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you scrapped your stash Karen!! It's beautiful and these photos are definately worthy of that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the large doily that you used for the background page. Cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....so sweet. It is a wonderful layout of your little baby!! That paper is yummy -no wonder you hoard it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lil sweet embellies on the left complement the LO subject so well. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! You did a fabulous job of making the most of the small photos on a big page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant looking with the doily paper. Great way to capture such a precious moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! It's simple but so very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that doily paper, and your photos are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the filmstrip effect with the three photos together! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete