February 19, 2011

February Challenge by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy attached her February LOVE Challenge. She said:
The photo in the LO is of my husband and me right after we got engaged. He took me to Breckenridge, Colorado for a ski trip, I had no idea he was going to pop the question! The photo itself is not the best, but it is the only one I have of my hubby and myself right after he proposed, so it is very dear to me. In my LO I used Fancy Pants Happy Together line, American Crafts flower ribbon and Thickers, and some mini letters. Hope you like it!!

Now it's your turn to take the February Love Challenge.  See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. great layout--love the beautiful flowers--so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! It's nice you have photos to scrap of your proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout. Love the beautiful colors and flower ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the softness of this page - and how great that you were even able to get a picture of the moment! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, I like the flowers and distressing and ink around the paper edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great memory to preserve! I love the romantic feel of the papers and those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the romantic feel of your layout and the florsl ribbon accent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beautiful flowers and the colors you used! Very romantic feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colours and the flower ribbon border

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the flower border and your super sweet proposal story! It's a great way to showcase your love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The soft colors with those flowers... just beautiful. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color choices and what a sweet photo! (Isn't Breckenridge just a super place??!!)

    ReplyDelete