February 28, 2011

February Challenge Winner

Wow! Talk about a hard decision! HERE are all the Reader Submissions for February. Trying to choose by myself was impossible. So I recruited some help - and here are the results:

Helena for "So Lucky"

Kathryn for "Just Perfect"

Melissa P for "Truly, Madly, Deeply"

Helena, Kathryn & Melissa will be our Guest Design Team Members for the month of April.

Thanks to all who participated in the Challenge. We hope you enjoyed playing along and that you will continue to be a regular participant at Scrap Our Stash.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies!! I see my picks won!! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners! can't wait to see what you come up with this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! Looking forward to seeing more of your work in April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Thanks so much, I was so surprised. I just visited to see what the March challenge was as I've been on holiday and nearly fell over! I have to admit I didnt read the blog properly, I didn't know a DT place was up for grabs, so double surprise! And so many great entries, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats ladies!!! Loved all your projects! Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies - a well deserved win. Looking forward to your upcoming projects!

    ReplyDelete