February 14, 2011

Pagerize This Challenge # 7 by Joni


Joni's Happy December is our 7th layout to be pagerized in our "Pagerize This Challenge. Joni was chosen by Gemiel as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge #6.

When Joni found out she was chosen as winner she said:
I am so honored to be sharing the next Pagerize layout with you. I had a hard time deciding which layout to "challenge" you with.. In the end, I chose this Christmas layout that I did recently. I really like the stitched grid and all the "little" embellies that were placed in the grid and also that I used a "not perfect" photo ....so here it is....enjoy and I can't wait to see what you do !!!

Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you.

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge runs through midnight central time on March 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Joni), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on March 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of March. Then on the 12th of April - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the "Pagerize This Challenge #7" and on and on it goes.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

14 comments:

  1. great pick! can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool design!
    Will have to have a go at this!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitching and the twine wraped around the photo. This will be a fun page to pagerize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! all the stitched grid lines remind me of checkers or tic-tac-toe. this will be a fun one to pagerize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this layout Joni! The gridlines are sooo cool looking! Love how you placed your embellishments within them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, the stiched grid lines are so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni, this layout is amazing!!! I love the stitching and the little embellishments placed throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni, I love this layout so much!! I have already printed it out so I can rush and "steal" it!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout choice Joni! It is a very different layout compared to what I normally do so I'm going to take on the challenge this month for sure. I love inspiration for something besides my normal box of layouts in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice Joni. Love all the little embellies and the stitched grid. Guess I'll have to dust off the box of floss and give it a whirl LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! Looks like it will be a fun one to pagerize!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool - love all the embellies you used and the grids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I'm in! I'll finally pull out my sewing machine (that I've literally never used, I got it a month ago on freecycle and it's a bit intimidating!) and copy you! That's how awesome this layout is!

    ReplyDelete