February 11, 2011

February Challenge by Sarah

My page is on the theme of 'Sibling Love':
The quintessential Love/Hate relationship.
I've plans to pick away at our Wedding Album through 2011
(Read: Expect more Wedding Pages!),
it seemed the perfect time to Scrap these 2 pictures.
That's my Husband: Greg with his 2 younger siblings: Joey & Alicia.
During the photo shoot Joey decided to get sassy and grabbed Alicia,
so Greg grabbed Joey aaaaand...
so the story goes. Picture Proof!
Pattern Paper, Stickers and Journal Block are all Little Yellow Bicycle: Lucky Me. I bought a TON of this so the album will be as consistent as I can make it.
Rub-ons and 'enjoy the moment' stamp are Daisy Bucket.
Other Stamps are 7 Gypsy's: Family.
Ink is Stampin' Up!
Bling is $1 store leftovers from the wedding. We put 1 big Gem in the Middle of each Program, leaving me with quite a few sheets of extra Bling in the other sizes.
What are you doing to show LOVE in the February Challenge?
Share it with us on Scrap Our Stash!  See all the details HERE!

12 comments:

  1. Too cute! That looks like something my boys would do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are such great wedding photos- Ha I need to get on with my wedding photos only 12 years ago LOL

    love your LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the story!! Great layout to enhance it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! Love the colors and swirls on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty choice of papers for your wedding album. Looks like they had lots of fun at the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout made me smile! What a great moment you captured with this layout. The paper works so perfectly with those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patterned paper! Great pics! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pictures - and I love how you scrapped them. Great use of that extra bling! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are wonderful photos! I especially love the one on the left where they are all lined up together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sibling pics! Beautiful paper too, the black flourishes compliment the photos well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This page just cracked me up! I love the paper too! It's simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete