February 27, 2011

February Challenge by Kathy


These are my LOVES - just some random pictures of my 3 Grandkidos - each with a hat!  What's not to love about them? 

This was a piece of paper I got ages ago (using my Stash - which I love) - on clearance of course (I always love a bargain). 

The Little Things and embelies at the bottom were printed right on the page (which I love because I didn't have to do much).  All I did was add the pictures and the words What Matters?  (which I love because it was super simple) cut with Lipstick Sizzix dies (which is a font I love).

Now it's your turn to share your February Love Challenge.  See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. They are too cute! I love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute page...I think If I looked at my stash...I would find that same paper....love those photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What three cuties! What an awesome layout as well! Great, great job!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great page...especially with those adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute page! Doubly impressive how well your font matched the paper! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute page--lots of fun! the font is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute... (the layout and the kiddos!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great subject, love the title!

    ReplyDelete