February 25, 2011

February Challenge by Helena



Reader Helena submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:

The theme is love and this layout is about my love for my 3 children.
It's also about my new love for canvases which I find fabulous for many types of media:
paints, gesso, alcohol inks, mists, stitching, stamping - all of which I have used in this layout.

Thanks for the great challenge.
Helena--
Helenamy blog http://scrap4all.typepad.com/scrappassion/

Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Very Artsy... I luv it. Those colors are so pretty and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great work--your canvas is awesome--havent tried that medium yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your black and white photos and black lettering over all that wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of alcohol inks and stitching! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colours love the photos of your children= great stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of your layout. The background is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's great! I love the background and your black and white photos. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors and elements are a fantastic way to make those photos pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors! It's a great layout! I'm off to your blog to learn more! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colors... and I saw this layout earlier today on your blog, so it's fun to come here and see it again!! (gotta love that!!) Thanks for sharing with us here at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so artistic Helena!! Such a gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors with the b/w photos!

    ReplyDelete