February 9, 2011

Pagerize Gemiel by Marian


Reader Marian submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. She said:

Here is my Pagerise This LO for Feb, hope you like it.
A couple of random silly photos of my boys at my son's primary school graduation. Love these moments!

Cheers,
Marian

Do you want to take the Pagerize This Challenge - better hurry - the challenge ends at midnight on February 12th.  See all the details HERE!


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everydayPosted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I love the playful papers and elelments you chose to go with the photos. The photos are so adorable and it looks like everyone had such a good time that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marian, your boys are so cute!! And great job with the pagerize.. !! Love the papers & embellies you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat boy layout, I like how the placement of the } how it ties the photos together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!! I love those papers!! And your boys are such cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy seeing boy layouts. Great take on the challenge. Love your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute title and chipboard... Cute boys too!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marian, I love the fun happy colors you used on this layout and that corregated piece it cool too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this page, great use of your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. random silly are some of the best photos- loove your page

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great group of guys! They look like they are having fun and those are the best photos to scrap! Love your page, especially your blue and orange patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete