February 22, 2011

February Challenge by Tracy




















Design Team Member Tracy Submitted this card for the February Love Challenge. She said:

February is a very special month for hubby and I because that is the month that we were married and so this month my theme is love cards, pages, and banners. I was so excited while searching for digital dies to use on a card for him. I originally wanted to use a frog die but instead I thought to send that to a family member who I also love very much but this little robot was perfect. And the greeting that came with it was awesome too. Because my hubby often says to me that no matter what I can't figure out, I know that we compute. So this is the card that I am actually going to be giving to him on our anniversary this year.


Supplies used
K&co-Amy Butler collection
Impressions-black patterned paper
Recollections-Rhinestone stickers
Tim Holtz- gears
Quickutz- metal gear dies
Fiskars quote bubble- cut once with the punch then hand cut inside to make a shadow
Lettering Delights- Programmed for love svg files
Misc- floss
Handwritten greeting


You can also check out my blog to see other cards, banners and love themed items that I am making this month for family and friends. Smiles, Tracy

Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Posted by PicasaBe sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday

14 comments:

  1. Love these colors and the funky robots! Brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the robots and the super sweet sentiment! This is a very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and sweet that the sentiment works so well for you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I'm sure he'll love it!! If not, you can just "reboot" him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at gear... what a FABulous card! I'm sure he'll love it. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. clever idea= love that paper you used- and the robots are cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those robots are perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun, fun card - love the robots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute saying, love the robots!

    ReplyDelete