February 12, 2011

Pagerize Gemiel by Tamara


Design Team Member Tamara submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. She said:


I did mine this month on our first visit to New York (and only visit so far in my life) This is the Twin Towers just two months before the devestating change for New York and their families."Glimpses of a Happy Life" I used several different brands of paper from my stash. The main one is Fancy Pants, I also used Design Originals and Karen Foster. Fancy Pants stickers complement the colors and the jewels are from Craft Designer. Thanks so much! Tamara http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. What a powerful layout. Your different papers coordinate perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Love how you added the journaling spot to the edge of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a moving layout. I really like how you did the journaling on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special layout. Love the way you did the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - how cool is that to have pictures of the twin towers. I love how you scrapped them, your color theme, border, embelishments and the cool way you did your journal box are all super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome!!! Love the bling accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cool you have these photos and can share them in such a wonderful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Lo- such a powerful thing to document

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Looking Back tab, very memorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little file folder tab and the flourish swirls on your paper. Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete