February 6, 2011

February Challenge by Marian

Reader Marian submitted this card for the February Love Challenge. She said:

Hi there,

was trawling through lots of blogs and things the other day and came across yours! :)


please find attached a handmade card for Valentine's day. Very quick and easy, bit of stitching, some bling, and some handcut embellishments. Hope you like it! :)


Cheers
Marian
Adelaide, SA
Australia

Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge - see all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to Scrap Our Stash, so glad you found us! Love your cute card, especially that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that butterfly!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my book simple is good- love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! I like the beads added to some of the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Marian. That butterfly is beautiful and adds a great element to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marian, so cool of you to join in!! LOVE that card especially the stitching! And I really how you layered that cool butterfly over the heart. Great job!! I hope we see you around more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the butterfly over the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome! Glad you joined us! I really like the butterfly and was immediately drawn to it. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you shared your card with us here at Scrap Our Stash. I like the simpleness of the card - the heart and the butterfly are just the right touch. Love how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I am so glad you shared your card here and I hope to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete