January 6, 2011

$$Frugal Friday Tip$$

February Guest Design Team Member Linda submitted this cleaver Frugal Friday Tip.  Using a package from Fancy Pants that contained buttons she created an attractive container for candy.   
Original Container without buttons

I used the original liner to create my own liner.


This is the re-purposed container ready to give as a treat.

If you use this or any of our other Frugal Friday Tips to complete a project - we'd love if you would share it with us.  Just send a picture and description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com and we'll post it to the blog. 

Do You have a frugal tip to share?  Send it along with pictures to scrappinpsycho@live.com .  You could be featured as an upcoming Frugal Friday Tip.Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. I love this so much I posted it on my Friday Favorites today! http://sarazenger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great idea... *perfect* right down to reusing the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't I think of that???!!! So simple...so adorable! Great idea...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that?! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to repurpose the packaging. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea!! You know how much I love to re-purpose stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super idea - and the tags and ribbon are sooo cute. The colors are great too!

    Love it!

    Thanks for sharing here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Great way to add some pizazz to someones life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and I think I might even have some of these unique containers (or I used to). What a great use for them!

    ReplyDelete