January 3, 2011

Home at last!

I returned home today from a whirl wind trip to Wisconsin from Texas.  For those who do not already know - my Mom went home to be with Jesus on Christmas Eve.  Everything went well, and I am sooo glad to be home. 

I want to thank Joni for all her hard work in my absence.  When I left last Monday - I sent an email - saying - I was going and I might need some help with posts.  Joni didn't miss a beat - and I bet no one even knew I was gone.  She posted or assisted in getting everything posted while I was gone - and has even pre-posted a lot of the upcoming posts.  I can't thank her enough for what she has done.  I also want to thank all of the DT & GDT members who coordinated with Joni in my absence to get the posts ready.  What an awesome bunch you are!  I could not have asked for a better team! 

Thanks so much!
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. 3 cheers for Joni!
    hurra! hurra!! hurra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back Kathy. Thanks for all your work Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, glad you are home safe! Joni-Thanks for all you did while she was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Joni, I know how much it helped Kathy and how much pressure it took off of her.

    Thanks to you all for keeping this going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your mom, Kathy. Glad you are home safe. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. {{{hugs}}} I am very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sorry for your loss!! It is awesome to know you have just wonderful friends to lean on!! Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete