January 10, 2011

January Challenge by Gemiel


Reader Gemiel submitted this layout for the January NEW Challenge.  She said, "this layout is the title page for my 2011 family album. I was happy to finally get a chance to use the New Year bling title that has been in my stash for quite a while. The patterned paper is from an older American Crafts line. I also used some glitter cardstock and gems. Die cuts are by QuicKutz and the border punch is by EK Success."

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge.  See all the details HERE.

11 comments:

  1. I love the glitter Cardstock with that paper. I need to do a 1-1-11 page! I love it as the title. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bling on this- and a 1.1.11 title is a great idea-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would you help me with something?

    love your blog. i have GIVEAWAYS

    I am trying to earn a cricut for the Children's art department.

    http://www.facebook.com/JingerAdams

    TELL JINGER "CHRIS WOOTEN SENT YOU"

    EASY WAY TO WIN RIGHT. Well here is what I am giving away

    SCAL
    CRICUT APRIL SHOWERS
    1 YR PAPER CRAFTS MAGAZINE
    36 CT BIC MARKERS AND CASE

    please tell your friends to help me earn the cricut for these kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Gemeil! I love the flourishes and bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got another winner here G! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that title (tuck & file...) and that bubble/circle paper works soooo well with that whole LO. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout!! I love your swirl down the side and the paper is perfect for the layout!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the same way, I have things that I bought and used that are specific...glad to see you made such a beautiful layout with your New Year title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gemeil,

    This turned out so good!! I really love those swirls and your cool title work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture! I love your layout, really shows the new year theme. tfs

    ReplyDelete