January 18, 2011

January Challenge by Laurie


Reader Laurie L submitted this layout for the January New Challenge.  She said, "I chose to scrap a picture of my brand new keyboard.  I also used
3-D foam dots to adhere the tag to the page. I just started using 3-D foam dots this year, so they are a new product for me!

Check out crafty projects and delicious recipes at my blog, Cook Scrap Craft: http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa
Would you like to take the January New Challenge?  Check out all the details HERE.

9 comments:

  1. cute paper choice- love the frame and the little keyboard stickers around the page

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute LO. love the little frame around the picture and the cute notes on the frame. how do you like the 3d foam dots? i haven't tried them myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! I really like the frame around the picture! And all your musical embellies are just too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fun paper and dimensional elements are great with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Ren-Yi: I really like the foam dots and the dimension they give the page. I just ordered a new foam adhesive product from Glue Arts that lets you customize the size of foam you want. Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page - how fun to have a new keyboard. And I can't do a page without pop dots - I love them.
    Your frame around the picture really makes it pop too.

    Great job!

    Thanks for sharing here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3d foam is great to use. I like how the black contrasts so well with the many colors on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo... I really like that Dotty Paper, it makes the black silhouettes and letters just *pop*.

    ReplyDelete