January 9, 2011

Pagerize Sarah by Kimmarie

Wicked Awesome Day


This is my take on Sarah's Pagerize This Challenge. You can find her layout Here. I don't have many gadgets or boy embellishments as I have 3 girls. This was a fun layout I put together for my dh of him getting his first motorcycle.


Supplies:


DCWV Orange cardstock
LP Black cardstock
HS Chipboard Heart
Joanns Circle Frame
Junkitz Trimz
MM Brads
Architexture Bldg Embellishments Rubons
HS Stickers
Ribbon
Photo Anchor
Rhinestone Brad
Sliver Sharpie
Rob and Bob Orange Clip
Circle Clip
Photo Clip
Cats Eye Chalk


Your challenge is to pagerize, scraplift or get some inspiration from Sarah's layout. Email your layout to scrappinpsycho@live.com.  See all the details HERE

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! I love the leather jacket and black and white photo. Looks "wicked" cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black patch with the brad studs. Great LO! I have the opposite problem, with 4 boyz I'm stumped when it's pink/lace/flowers I need to do... I can empathize. ;OD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great. They were an instant association to motocycles for me. I love the ribbons you chose...they soften the page but at the same time lend to the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and I love that little motorcycle jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embellishments on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is just so cute- love the studs you used on the black

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise, I am so glad you became a follower on my blog, and I just became one of yours!! I love your work, Good luck on the blog candy, we are closing in on 100!!!! Thanks again, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a great job with this layout!! The little jacket is mavelous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - great job. Love your Harley color choices - and all the cool embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome. love the lil leather jacket - great embellishment to the picture. and great way of echo-ing the harley davidson color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great LO, I just love the little leather jacket!!

    ReplyDelete