January 3, 2011

January Challenge - Tags by Kimmarie


(Click picture to see a larger version)

Hello, Kimmarie here today. I would like to share with you the tags I have been making and swapping. I joined Kinderstampo's Monthly Tag Swaps, found on facebook. Each month you can choose to join the swap or not. Each month your tags must be postmarked by the 15th and mailed to Jess aka Kinderstampo. Jess sets up a theme each month and you can choose the amount of tags you would like to swap. I try and do between 10 and 20 depending on how crazy my month will be. The top tag was made in November, middle tag was December and last is for January. The "New" in each tag are as follows: Nov.; Cuttlebug Dot embossing pad and buttons, Dec.; I-Rock Tool, Bling and Tim Holtz Die, Jan.; Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza pp and Copics. I really enjoy making tags and receiving them. I am going to challenge myself to get more crafty and detailed in February. Thanks for stopping by... Now it's your turn to take on the January Challenge!!

The January Challenge is to do a NEW project. This can be a layout, card, or any kind of project having to do with NEW. You may want to use the word new in your title, this could be about a new year's resolution - or could be a new technique or tool you used to complete your project. The possibilities are endless. Just complete your project and send a picture along with a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com Your project will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge will end at 6:00 PM on January 31st. A winner will be chosen and offered the opportunity to become a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute!I especially love the one in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun tags! I really think they are cute and especially like the bottom one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags. Your Copic coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea- the fall one is my favourite- love the leaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I can't say I have a favorite though... I like 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea - they are all my favorite!

    ReplyDelete