January 19, 2011

January Challenge - by Denise

Design Team Member Denise submitted this layout for the January New Challenge. She said, "January's challenge was such an inspiration for me to finally pull out my coveted Prima Fairy Flora Paper. I bought them in November and they were so beautiful I hadn't wanted to use them. How silly of me. No one got to see them sitting on a shelf, including me. I also had some gorgeous Prima flowers to use with it. I tend to collect and hoard Prima. No more! I am determined to Scrap my Stash all year long. The layout itself is this month's NEW Prima sketch. With all this newness, I chose a very old photograph for my layout. It is a photo of my mother, sister, and me. (I'm on the right). I have framed it and put it on the wall of my scraproom so I can see it whenever I scrap :)

Now it's your turn to take the January Challenge. See all the details HERE!

11 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I like the memory key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is awesome - I love this you did a great job!

    Isn't it crazy how we hang on to those special papers! I do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are right! so beautiful and Yes we wanted to see them off your shelf. LOL Glad you put them to good use. Your flowers are beautiful too! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I think alot of us tend to do the same thing, hang on to that paper that we love. So glad you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how the flowers blend in with the flowery paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative layout, so dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! The memory key is perfect for this page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your right, such delicious paper! Just right to showcase that wonderful picture. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete