January 14, 2011

Pagerize This #5 WINNER!

Reader Gemiel was chosen by Sarah to be our next Pagerizer in our Pagerize This Challenge. Sarah said, "She really did my page proud, picking out several design elements as well as getting that masculine feel. Here is Gemiel's winning submission:

It's a great LO and such a fun page.

She definitely deserves the WIN!"






Posted by Picasa She said, "I’m new to Scrap Your Stash. I’ve got to give a shout out to Staci W. for posting a link on her blog. As soon as I saw Sarah’s pagerize layout, I knew I wanted to copy it as I remembered that I had some of that Little Yellow Bicycle lacey cardstock in my stash. I also liked that she used a lot of page embellishments, another great way to use up some of the stash I’ve been collecting for years. Here’s what I used on my page: Patterned paper, lace cut cardstock and sticker - Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z collection. Page embellishments – Tim Holtz Journaling Ticket, Urban Ink ( rub on on ticket), Around the Block Shrinky Stickers, Creative Imaginations Art Warehouse sticker, Making Memories Moxie Fab sticker, 7 Gypsies journaling card, and screw brads. Die cut letters are Quickutz.

Gemiel's Pagerize This Challenge #6 will post tomorrow. Come check it out and take the challenge.



12 comments:

  1. Congratulation Gemiel!! Your layout is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    A well deserved win... it was a wonderful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Gemiel! I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your layout is awesome. Fabulous pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gemiel! Your layout was most like Sarah's. I loved it the first time I saw it. Thanks for playing along, looking forward to your layout with have to lift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Great boy page - love all the gears!

    ReplyDelete