January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Mary Pat


Hi!

My name is Mary Pat Siehl and I am married to a wonderful hubby. I have 2 children (Jack and Michael). They keep me busy and supplied with plenty of pictures to scrap. I am a high school teacher. I have been teaching for 22 years! Wow where does the time go?


I have been scrapping really since college (23 years ago), but it wasn't until the last 10 years when I became totally addicted to the hobby. I think it was because of the paper and embellishments. Oh how I love pattern paper!! If I were to describe my style it is clean and simple. I love to layer all the pattern paper. The more the better.


I am so honored to be a part of Scrap Our Stash. There are so many talented people, and Kathy is amazing! So let's let the fun begin!!


My blog is http://www.siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com/ I would be honored if you stopped by and even signed up to follow me!


Thanks so much!
mary pat
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! So glad you joined us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Pat, so happy to have you join the team!! WELCOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page - you really captured the moment. I love your use of patterned paper and am hoping to get lots of inspiration from you re: layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm... pattern paper... yum.
    oh yeah, introductions! Hi! I think all boyz are natural hams, mine keep me well supplied too. lol, look forward to seeing more boy-ee pages. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back! I love how the red title pops! Can't wait to get to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to be on the team with you!! Love your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper
    love the face
    love the LO
    welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team! Love those fun photos on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Mary Pat! The combination of patterned paper on your layout is amazing! I share your love of patterned paper paper!

    ReplyDelete