January 10, 2011

Pagerize Sarah by Christy

January is all about new things at Scrap our Stash. So for the  Pagerize This Challenge, I chose to use my latest Treasure Box Club kit. I thought the cooking themed papers and canvas trim border from Little Yellow Bicycle would be the perfect complement to the photos of my son baking a cake. The Maya Road office sheer journal spot reminded me of a recipe card. I clipped it in place with a Making Memories paperclip. I was lucky enough to receive these cute die cuts from a swap I did earlier in the year. They were the perfect complement to the page.


Since I was on a roll with these papers and die cuts, I finished off a matching 2nd page.




There is still time to participate in Pagerize this #5.  See all the details HERE.  We can't wait for you to share your work with us!

6 comments:

  1. that's a great photo story type LO. love the spoon paper ( or is it a whisk?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy,

    I love this - what cool embelishments and the color combo is super cute. I like how you were able to make it into a 2 pager too!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the recipe card journaling, so cute! and those diecuts/sticker... perfect or what? Happy to see it all inspired a 2nd page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfect embellishments and I really like your second page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy, this is so adorable!! I just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! He looks like he is having a ball! I love how many pictures you were able to scrap. tfs

    ReplyDelete