January 23, 2011

Show N' Tell Sunday by Wendy



Well, I didn't quite make my page goal last year but I felt good for getting as close as I did. Today, Christine is helping me sort, organize, and put away all the completed pages that I have had sitting around. In total, I'd say the stack was about 12 inches deep. I hope I have enough extra page protectors and books on hand to finish the project today. I've decided not to set a page goal for this year. Instead, my goals are to enjoy all the time I can with my newborn, try to keep up with challenges that my sister is going to send throughout the year, and send cards the entire year (which I'm already behind on but it's not the end of the month quite yet).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing that many pages - that is quite a feat! Now what about that NEWBORN! Where are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on so many completed pages!I am looking forward to some of your newborn.

    ReplyDelete