January 5, 2011

January Challege by Amie



Posted by PicasaReader Amie submitted this calendar for the January New Challenge.  She said, "I'm snowed in at home and the kids are watching a movie! Scrapbook time YEAH!!!!! So I'm starting my calendar and thought this would be a fun way to remember all those family Birthday's and Anniversaries through the year.



I used leftover "caboodle" CTMH papers cut to 3 inch by 4 inch and Colonial white for the months and Birthday/Aniv. strips.


The embellishments are sparkles and cute owl from Stampin UP (My friend Keri sold me the punch and I LOVE it)


Slip the 12x12 in a page protector and Ta Dah you have a reminder all year round (or an organized way to make special cards for those that are closest and most dear to you)

Now it's your turn to take the January New Challenge.  Check out all the details HERE!

9 comments:

  1. That is such a clever idea! i love it! plus i love that line from CTMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the paper lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and it turned out super adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is wonderful! I'm so glad you left me a comment on my blog! Your challenges are a great way to de-stash!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea - thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea!! and yours looks awesome!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the Netherlands birthday calendars are quite common apparently it is traditional to hang it in your downstairs toilet- hope you have somewhere better to hang such a fun project

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat way to stay organized Amie!

    ReplyDelete