January 29, 2011

January Challenge by Ren-Yi

Many moons ago, two friends of mine bought their first home together. Yours truly was on a business trip, so I missed the official house warming event. So we finally got together early summer of last year. These two wonderful people got married recently. So when Kathy issued out the January Challenge, I knew honoring this couple was the way to go. Their lives have taken many "NEW" things in the last year or so: a New home, became Newly engaged, and now are Newlyweds :)

So here a card to look back on their first "new" chapter ...


Happy New Home

This is one of those cards I did not get around to sharing with you. If my camera  did not lie, then this card was created exactly 265 days ago...I know hardly a NEW item ;)

I promise to be getting back to my crafting. After all, I just placed a crafty supply order and new toys need to be played with...! 

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the eyelets. Gonna have to dig some out of my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute. I'm sure your friends will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Love how the stamp overlaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the switch from color to black and white on this card. I've never seen that done before, neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card!! I love how you layered the stamp and colored one! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well it's 'new'ly rediscovered & shared... that counts too! It's a beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sweet simplicity of this card!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete