January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Christine


Hi!

My name is Christine Emberson and I started scrapbooking a couple of years ago and I now feel I've found my footing and developed my own style. I desire to record, journal, punch, distress, sew and generally lavish everything with butterflies! I am at my happiest and most relaxed with a piece of 12 x 12 in my hand.


I live in South East England, in Kent, a county known as the 'Garden of England' so I am blessed with lots of fields and parks. I am an hour away from London and an hour away from the seaside so I have the best of all worlds to capture on my pages. My two sons and my three cats allow me to live with them as long as I feed and photograph them on a regular basis! I craft from my conservatory which allows tons of natural light and a healthy amount of storage space.. thankfully :-)

Lots of thanks and smiles


Christine :-) xx
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely sign. So glad you are joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home accent! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - so welcoming. Love how you placed your flowers and butterflies. I looking forward to working with you here at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sign and your home sounds wonderful... of you ever want a roommate let me know! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful flowers and butterfly's great work!! Can't wait to see more of your creations. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty sign! Glad to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful art work- gorgeaous

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have you join the group Christine!! I really think your sign is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to visit England! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Christine. I like to see altered art. The colors you chose for your piece are very calm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete