January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Tracy


Hi,
My name is Tracy Ross and I love using my stash. I have participated in these types of challenges for years and at one point I hosted a challenge (for a year) to use your stamps and also to use your diecuts.

There has been times when my inspiration is lacking but I have learned to look through my previous pages and albums and pull inspiration from them to complete assignments that I have had to have done. Besides the message boards, and my blog, and my personal business; I have also worked at two of my local scrapbooking stores while living in Minnesota. I designed my own cards, mini albums and page kits and classes. I created these projects and class descriptions, directions and more and was completely responsible for making a project that people would want to take a class for. I loved it. It was exciting and I miss that but because of our recent relocation I could not continue to work at either store (we moved to Mesa, AZ).

My blog is http://www.scrapalongwithtracy.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy!! Glad to have you joining our team!!! I live across the city from you... (In Glendale).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable mini album :)) Glad you joined SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, you do such beautiful work! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy your mini album is super cute!! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your album - your color choice is awesome. Looking forward to you being on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this mini travel album!! Wow! Glad to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo... I look forward to oogling more of your work in the future. Love that mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute album!! Love your work. Can't wait to meet you more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great looking mini book- glad you are on the team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you have joined the team! I love your fun mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Tracy! I've never even thought of using my own books/pages as inspiration and motivation to scrap. I like your idea of a mini moving album!

    ReplyDelete