January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Staci


Hi! My name is Staci Williams. I love to scrapbook, read, draw and paint. I'm also an avid classic movie watcher and poetry/story writer. I started scrapbooking when my son was born. I have always been a saver of mementos so scrapping seemed like a natural transition for me. My favorite aspect of scrapbooking is journaling as I have had a passion for the written word since I was a child.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!


My Blog
http://thisblackbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Love all the circles in your layout! Glad you joined us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Staci!! From Stacy!! ha Loving all those clocks on your layout...so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool - love the pink. That's great that you love to journal - wish I did...

    Looking forward to future contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty page - love the soft colors! It's great to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clock and all the pink! Gorgeous layout. Can't wait to work with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the unusual circle photos- great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! I also started scrapbooking when my son was born. CHildren are the best inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Staci! I envy your love for journaling, that's my biggest challenge in scrapbooking. I like the clean look of your layout using circles.

    ReplyDelete