March 10, 2011

$$Frugal Friday Tip by Tracy

Here is the photo of the tip that should be opened and a photo of it opened





Design Team Member Tracy submitted this Frugal Friday Tip. She said:

I use and love Mono tombo multi use adhesive but can't always get it. So when my Walmart had Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky glue on clearance/sale for 50 cents I picked up several bottles. I then thought that the real reason that I loved the Mono tombo is because of the tip options. I then opened the large tip side and filled the empty mono bottle with the Aleene's glue.


Now I have the same quality of glue, dries clear as well, sticks alot faster and I still have that small tip to be able to use to glue down diecuts that are super tiny.

Do you have a frugal tip to share. Just send your tip along with a picture to scrappinpsycho@live.com. You could be a future Frugal Friday Tip.


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. wow so cool thanks--i am a HUGE mono tombo fan!!! so this is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!
    I also love my Tombow adhesive, but this is a great alternative!!!
    Thank You SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try this - I guess first I need to buy the mono so I can empty the bottle! It does look like a very usable tip - and wow 50 cent glue - you can beat that!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tip! It's a refillable glue pen.

    ReplyDelete