March 16, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Christine






















Design Team Member Christine submitted this project for the March Dust it Off Challenge.  She said:

'Spring Cleaning'. I've attached a few pictures, 'before and after'.
I dusted off a plain wooden box I purchased ages ago and went to town with paper, punches, ribbon and string (and of course a butterfly or two!) All papers are Fancy Pants - Roadshow. At the moment I'm unsure what to keep inside but I'm happy to have it on my sideboard just to be admired now and again!


Christine :-)

Now it's your turn to take the March Dust it Off Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. It's really pretty! I would like a box like that for storing embellies. I will have to look for one I can alter.It might also be good as a gift box for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine....WOW!!....just WOW! That turned out so beautifully...I bought a box like that for my daughter that I intended to alter and never have.... I think you might have inspired me to go find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful- I have a box like that that I bought for 50 cents- I must dust it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job, I love this little box! I love the papers you used, also the ribbon, string, the butterflies, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great box - I am a softie for boxes. Great job of dressing this one up. Good luck determining what to use it for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job!! How about cards? (You could use up more stash making the cards to go in the box!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love those butterflies!! I have a plain box that I store my unused die cuts in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love altered art and what a beautiful box! I like how you added the frame with the butterflies! I'd probably use something like that to store embellishments. :-)

    ReplyDelete