March 12, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Helena

Future Guest Design Team Member Helena submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. She said:
This is my page for Joni's Pagerize challenge. I love grids so this
challenge was right up my alley.
Instead of using only one photo I used 8 photos in a grid formation and then
sewed around all the photos.
The paper is an oldie but goodie from Scenic Route. I used misting, stamping and inking on the background. I also used Tim Holtz's rosette die and another die which might be a sizzix die. On the leaf die I used Glimmer Glam and on the birdie on the background paper some Glimmer Glaze. The journaling is written on a Prima packaging paper.

I enjoyed this challenge very much.
Helena

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challege - hurry the challenge ends at midnight today. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the way you interpreted the layout! I really like the paper and that pretty rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! The colors and misting are so pretty. Love how you interpreted Joni's grid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome - I love how you used your pictures as the grid - and the colors and all the other eye candy make it gorgeous!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such soft beautiful colors! What a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty and so many techniques--they all work so well together! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the artsy feel to this layout and I love how you spread the grid across the page and got 8 photos on there!! It's really really beautiful Helena!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helena, I just love how you got so many pictures on this layout! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lay-out! Love the details and great photo design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many great things happening here. I love the photos on the grid.All of the misting and details make for a great take.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your grid of photos and all the color - soft and not overpowering!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout, I like all the small pictures!

    ReplyDelete