March 12, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Margaret


Reader Margaret submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said:

I rarely work in single page layouts so I copied the layout and expanded it. I used line stickers from my stash (circa1998) that I bought when I first started scrapping. Using those stickers finished off my supply. Nice to clean them out of my stash. The stickers are Mrs. Grossman's bought from a CM consultant.
It was great to scrap these pics from 1993. To my delight the color was still bright despite being stored away in a box for 18 years. I created the pages at Kathy's Friday night scrap that she hosts at her house each week.
Thanks for giving me inspiration.
Margaret Lewis

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Great job Margaret - who would have ever thought you would ever find a use for those stikers!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this!! Super creative with the line stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love multi photo layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used the line stickers! This is a really cool layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to get to be at Kathy's on a Friday night. I would probably scrap if she ever invited me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine - your invited ANY TIME YOU WANT TO COME! Why let 1200 miles keep you from coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Margaret!! I SOOOO LOVE how you turned this into a 2 pager!! That is just so awesome!! Using stickers to make the grids was a fan-tab-u-lous idea and it looks great!! Bright and colorful, just like a perfect b-day party page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret your double layout is fab!! Love the line stickers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the stickers to create your grid design. I kept looking at the photo thinking they were ribbons. Great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun layout - I love your 2-page version!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You lifted Joni in your own perfect way. I love so many photos and how you did the grid! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the brightly coloured sticker grid- great two page version

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you made it into a 2-page layout. I know how good it feels to use up something out of your stash. :-)

    ReplyDelete