March 12, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Helen




Reader Helen submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. She said:

Here is my layout for " Pagerize This Challenge #7" at Scrap our Stash!! Love this idea!!!

I used white cs and scraps of pp I had in my stash!! I made the flowers and added some rub-on stitching and buttons!!What a great challenge!!!!!!!


Helen Hollinger!

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Love these colors and your wonderful grid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rub ons! i think i have them somewhere in my stash as well--great job--great colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the handmade flowers! They really help pull your layout all together! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen,

    Great use of the grid - and great colors! Your stitching between the grids really gives your page an interesting touch. Great use of embelishments too!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors!! Your flowers are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen!!! Love how you interpreted the grid and moved it to the center..!! Also really like how this works so well with that color scheme!! And love the topic!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout Helen!! Your flowers turned out so pretty and I like that you used the grid in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the rub-ons and the stitching! Wonderful page!!!

    ReplyDelete