March 8, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Wendy Crowe



Reader Wendy submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. She said:

I wanted to try to do something different with Joni's layout, but I absolutely LOVED the design! I have had these Disney papers forever and I finally found a great way to use them. I cut out the sections that I needed and then used markers to make a few extras lines to follow the same design. The title was made with Basic Grey letters that were colored in with markers. And the adorabel Mickey and Minnie sticker set finally has a home outside of the bottom of the drawer! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. LOVE this Wendy!!! Black & White with RED is my fave color combo!! So neat how you use the block in the corners and then extended the grid!! Love the little scene at the bottom too!! FAB-U-LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Disney page Wendy! Love your disney characters and colors. Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout Wendy! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! It just turned out so awesome! WOO HOO!! Don't you just love when you hit a home run?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.LOVE.THIS!!! Wow! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! You made a great work of art with those disney papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you incorporated paper into your grids. It reminded me of the red and white checkerboard tablecloths. Love the Mickey and Minnie embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome job! lvoe the grid with the disney--way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun design! You just can't go wrong with black, white and red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cute stitching detail you have included on this- great colour combo choice as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that you added the paper to the grids and the stiching! I also love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. It has such a picnic theme - reminds me of a red checked table cloth! And what a great way to use that paper & stickers!

    Thanks for playing along with us here at scrap our stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the layout! It is so bright and cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your lift is wonderful! The Disney stickers are so cute and work well with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really, really cute!! Great color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Disney theme and the checkered rec and white is perfect for a picnic!

    ReplyDelete