March 4, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Karen


Design Team Member Karen submitted this layout for the Pagerize This #7 Challenge.  She said:

Here is my attempt at Pagerizing Joni. I loved Joni's grids on the corners of the page and I wanted to make them the main feature of the LO- I drew out my grid (yes its drawn not stitched) and then started looking for bits to fill up the grid.  As I tried to work out a color scheme I decided I would go for a rainbow effect down the page, choosing different shapes and embellishments to fill the gaps.
Nancy started school yesterday (Monday 28th of February) and as a scrapbooker I had to take my camera with me to record her every step.  She posed outside the school with her brothers and I took this random shot of her as she was just about to walk in. This LO is called "Your life Has Become More Colourful" as her life is changing so much as of yesterday.  School is going to open up so much to her.
Hope you like it!
Karen

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Love it, works so well and it has butterflies! (My fav!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors and use of the rainbow. This looks so great again the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i just love all the bright colors--so fun! great job! makes me just happy to see all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the grid! And the way you used the rainbow of colors is just awesome. Really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you expanded the grid! great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - great idea regarding having the rainbow colors and using it as your title. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! I love how you lifted Joni's grid but gave it your own twist. I love the rainbow and the embellies that you used to pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen this turned out soooo cool!! I love how you drew from Joni's layout but made it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWW IEEEE!!!! OMG...I think I'm going to do this again and use your rainbow concept!!! That is just INCREDIBLE !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the layout!!! Grids are one of my faves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a work of art! Love those bright colors (and you put them in the order of the rainbow - ROYGBIV)!! Your little girl is cute!

    ReplyDelete