March 30, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Meital

 Reader Meital submitted this layout for the March Dust it Off Challenge.  She said:

Hello! My name is Meital and here is my layout for the March challenge. This layout is very special to me. I never made a layout with a picture of me by myself, not including my pregnancy album which in a way includes my beloved son.
The picture was taken a few minutes befor heading out to a PURIM party which is my favorite jewish holiday. In Purim it is a custom to wear costumes and masks. This year I went as a Ballerina and I loved my costume! I used for the background a shaped cardstock from Making Memories that I have more than two years and never had the chance to use it since most of my scrapping is about the boys. Here is a link to a video I shot while working on this page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxdRUOvgKa0 Have a nice day! Meital http://moominit.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post.html

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

12 comments:

  1. GREAT PATTERNED PAPER! Wonderful Layout! Beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meital, this is such a lovely layout!! I love when you can scrap a special holiday . I really like all the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink papers on your page. The photo looks striking against them. I think Purim sounds like a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful that you made a layout about yourself. It's important to scrap about you too. The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty in pink!! Your son (and grandchildren) will cherish any & all info about his mother (grandmother).! Thanks for playing with us!! Please share more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love this! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. Love all your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super job!! Love a layout about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. So simple yet so elegant. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love all your flowers and butterfly. It's always hard for me to scrap about myself, but it's important so we can tell our stories too!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page of YOURSELF! I like everything, the diecut paper and all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete