March 15, 2011

Pagerize This # 8 by Helena


Helena's So Much Alike is our 8th layout to be pagerized in our "Pagerize This Challenge. Helena was chosen by Joni as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge #7.

When Helena found out she was chosen as winner she said: I was surprised and very happy to hear that I had won Joni's challenge.
I chose this layout for all of you to pagerize. It's one of the recent ones I've done. I hope you have fun with it.


Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you.

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge runs through midnight central time on April 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Helena), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on April 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of April. Then on the 12th of May - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the "Pagerize This Challenge # 8" and on and on it goes.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

11 comments:

  1. Yea!!! This is gorgeous... lots of ideas and inspiration popping into my head!!! Can't wait to get to my scappy table!! (I'm at work...shh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! can't wait to see what everyone is going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous LO, I only hope I can do it justice when I pagerize it. Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is a beautiful layout. I hope everyone enjoys lifting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! It's going to be a lot of fun to pagerize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout to pagerize!! I just printed it out and can't wait to get started!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Helena - this one will be a fun one to Pagerize...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout to pagerize! My wheels are spinning...

    ReplyDelete