March 30, 2011

Meet April Guest Design Team Member Kathryn

 Hi my name is Kathryn Adamson and I am really, really, really pleased to be a guest DT member this month for Scrap Our Stash! I have been scrapping now for nearly 4 years, since my little girl Emma was about 6 months old and I discovered my local craft shop and the rows of 12x12 paper. Since then I have also discovered a love for making cards and altering items, but my first crafty love is scrapbooking.

I live in the North of England and have been married to Dan for 7 years, we have Emma, 4 and two cats, Poppy and George. Emma will tell anyone who asks or who doesn’t ask for that matter, that George is fat and Poppy is little! My layout here is Emma when she was about 20 months old, sitting in my mum’s garden and making funny faces!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

11 comments:

  1. hi april,
    thanks for joining us! i so love the flowers on your layout--way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo precious!! Love the wrapped ribbon! Congrats on GDT & we're sooo happy to have you joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - she is such a sweetie!! The colors you chose are super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! What a sweet little girl. Love the colors you chose for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!!! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn, your Emma is a total doll!! How could you not have a rocking layout with that girl as your subject matter?? Can't wait to see what else you come up with this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty LO, I love the colors, flowers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being a GDT. I really love your LO. I always love those types of PP with the text everywhere, but I often just don't know how to use them. I love how you used it here...a bright and colorful page but at the same time not too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Kathryn! Very nice layout, I really like those flowers!

    ReplyDelete