March 27, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge - By Colleen





Reader Colleen submitted these cards for the March Dust it Off Challenge. She said:

I have had these metal frames forever and what a great way to use them but on a card. I painted and sanded them down and glued them onto card stock. Added some embellishments to complete the cards.

Now it's your turn to take the March Dust it Off Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. That IS a great way to use the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Colleen!! I would never have thought to do this but it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the vintage pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all painted and sanded. They look so cool! Great project. I have some metal strips I could do that to. Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute way to use up older stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of those frames - I never would have thought of that!

    Thanks for playing along with us at scrap our stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look perfect as a card- love the vintage pictures you used

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...I have some of those.. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of those frames. The first card is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE what you did with these frames!! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete