March 30, 2011

Meet April Guest Design Team Member Helena

Hi! My name is Helena and I'm originally Finnish but I moved to Italy some 30 years ago. I have 3 children, Kristina 27, Valentina 26 and Andrea 13, who are my major inspiration along with my very supportive hubby.

I discovered scrapbooking in 2005 and it was love at first sight. My style has changed and evolved during these past 6 years and nowadays I like to create layouts with more paints, mists and inks and less patterned papers and embellishments. I like to think that my children will enjoy all the albums I've made but, I scrapbook because I love the creative process. It is also very therapeutic and relaxing. You can find my creations on my blog: http://scrap4all.typepad.com/scrappassion/. Here is one of my latest layouts. It's about my son Andrea.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

13 comments:

  1. hi helena
    so glad you are joining us--great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helena... LOVE your artsy style!!! Can't wait to see more... headed to check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so awesome!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Love your crafty style and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your backgroud elements go so well together. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS layout Helena!! I totally adore how you did the photos. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning LO, can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Phenomenal page! Congrats on being chosen as a GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Helena! Very cool page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page Helena, I love your inky style, I could touch that background! K x

    ReplyDelete