March 18, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Linda


Former Guest Design Team Member Linda, submitted this card for the March Dust It Off Challenge.  She said:

 I used metal brad strips from Karen Foster that I have had for several years. They were really bright orange so I sanded a bit of the color off to expose the metal. I used the metal strips to hold the ribbon and the easel in place.


The only product actually new on my card is the Magnolia stamp I used. By the way, I also used my 'Stamp-a-ma-jig' tool on this card. I wonder how many of you have that tool and never use it? It is an awesome tool and not just for stamping!


Card Recipe:
Ribbon Hair Tilda Magnolia stamp Old Bench Magnolia stamp Memento tuxedo black ink X Press IT blending paper Copic markers Stickles Glossy Accents Recollection pearls K&Co. designer paper Bazzill cardstock Seam binding colored with Glimmer Mist Karen Foster metal brad strips Prima flowers Robin's Nest Dew Drops Quickutz border die Insect die cut from stash Nestabilities dies Sharpie white poster paint pen Stamp-a-ma-jig Sewing machine and thread.

Now it's your turn to take the March Dust it Off Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. this is so cute- love that almost everything is old- what is that tool? I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I love it. the paper is awesome and i love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright colors and her sweet "pearl" jewelry!! Great coloring!! What does the Stamp a ma jig do?? Share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is adorable! I had not thought to sand metal accents. That is definitely something for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is awesome, I love the colors, and I wish I could use my Copics like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are so vibrant - I never use green - but this makes me want to! Great job using that forgotten stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love it and all your embellies that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo gorgeous Linda!! I have some of those brads...somewhere??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always!!! Love the colors you chose, and one day I might be able to use my Copics like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and excellent use of your stash.

    ReplyDelete