March 15, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Danielle





Guest Design Team Member Danielle submitted this card for the March Dust it Off Challenge. She said:

I wanted a masculine card to give to my husband. I liked the colors of the paper and because it was a St. Patrick’s Day collection, I just rolled with that theme. This card was made using the Cricut cartridge, Celebrate with Flourish. (I’m going to love this machine before this challenge is done.) It is a 5x7 card. I used the shamrocks as they were designed. I pop dotted the paper shamrocks onto the cardstock shamrocks for added dimension. The inside sentiment is kind of quirky, because that is how we are. I wish the photo were better, but even with natural light, the glare reflected off of the foil paper. It really is vibrant in person.

Now it's your turn to take the March Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that it's not overpowering green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the colours and design are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a masculine, but gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors and the pattern on your shamrocks! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, this turned out so great!! I just love the papers and the masculine feel. It is elegant but approachable! ha I love your inside sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shamrocks and trim! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle... love this card!! So elegant and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks really great- love the pattern on the shamrocks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice - you did a super job! Great use of that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this card is fantastic!! I love the pattern and color to the shamrocks!!

    ReplyDelete