March 4, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Tiffany


Reader Tiffany submitted this layout for the March Dust it Off Challenge. She said:


Hi there!
Attached is my layout, "Shine" to be submitted for your March challenge. I dusted off some blue fiber and a metal-edged star tag from my stash from the good-old-days!


Thanks for the fun challenge, you guys always have something fun and inspirational! =)

Tiffany Call
The Painted Frog Scrapbooking and Craft Workshops, Handpainted Murals
Check out my portfolio! http://bkfastattiffanys.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the March Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Oh...I so love this!! So colorful and cute!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bright page- love the tiny dots in the cirlce punched border

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colors are so wonderful! I love it! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is adorable!! I love the bright and fun colors. Great dust job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - I like how your embelishments look almost like play-dough.

    What a cute picture.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cute photos, the colors and your distressing! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colors and the dimension to your page! everything pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is so much fun! isn't it nice to get to use something you always liked but haven't touched it in a long while. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffany, what a sweet layout!! I loved that you used your fibers...I never think to use mine. I really love the cheery colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you used your metal star in an embellishment cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors of this one! Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, she's a cutie! Great page, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete