March 14, 2011

March Dust It Off Challenge by Mary Pat

Hi,
It is me Mary Pat and I am here with my March Dust it Off Challenge.  I have to say I was so excited to get this challenge.  I first went through my stash of paper and I was so excited to find this Cosmo Cricket paper collection.  I remember when it came out and I was so excited to buy it.  Well I kept saving it for that "special occasion".  Well through the years I forgot about the paper and it got pushed to the very back of my stash.  I knew I had to use the paper on this layout.  I then went through my old collection of brads and dusted off my case and I found two perfect brads to use.  I then found an old pack of Die Cut With A View stitch rub ons (remember the collection packs from QVC?).  Well, I got busy with my stuff and this is what I came up with.
This is a picture of my youngest.  For some reason I had been saving this picture to scrap as well.  I just love the quote on the paper.

If you want to see more pictures and details on the layout please go to my blog POST.

To get more information on how you can take the March Challenge please click HERE.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

12 comments:

  1. oh goodness that is fab! I have to dust off some items as well and use them! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that paper! I can see why you like the quote, too. I am glad you used your stash and now have this fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling photo! You may have used old supplies, but your page looks fresh and new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so sweet! Love the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page, I used that paper before! I love the pic, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These papers are so cool! I never saw them before. What a cute picture. It is so great that you got to "dust off" so many supplies. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone for the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layout! I just love that saying you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute photo- there's nothing to stop you scrapping a few times you know! love that paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - the colors are just perfect with this adorable picture. I love the quote and plan to use it on a page soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect layout, I love the coordinating papers! Isn't it something how we "save" things and they end up lost in our stash. I am guilty of that as well!

    ReplyDelete