March 30, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member Melissa



first of all i wanted to thank Scrap Our Statsh challenge for inviting me as one of the Guest Designers this month. it is an honor to be able to share with you my creations. My name is Melissa but many of you know me as Isay. i am a mother of three beautiful blessings, 2 boys and a girl, a wife to a very supportive husband, and a full time nurse. i've been scrapping for almost 5 yrs now and i can say i am very inlove with this hobby. i have no particular style in scrapping but i love to add a lot of details and layers in my layout. my scrapping style has improved significantly and i am very blessed to have met many good friends through blogging and scrapping. thank you again for having me as one of your Guest designe team members. here is my blog addy where you can come and visit me- http://isay-creativegenius.blogspot.com

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

13 comments:

  1. hi melissa,
    love the layout. those flowers (roses) are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isay... I do know your name from around the blogs (you won ST GDT this month!! and are on DT for Julie at Fave Things!!) -- I LOVE your style...so fun! I love your use of splatter/misting!! It's always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all just gorgeous!! Love all the detail you use!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style and your use of paints and clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! Love your dramatic use of color on these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts!!!! I really like your use of the border punches on the birthday one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts!! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isay, I aways love to see your layouts because I know I will always be inspired. So glad you are joining us here this month!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much ladies for the warm welcome. i am so excited to see everyones take on this months challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love all of these LO, WOW! I can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being here as a GDT! I always love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Melissa! I like all of your layouts, probably because I like to use lots of embellishments. ;-)

    ReplyDelete