March 17, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Wendy Crowe


Regular contributor Wendy Crowe submitted this layout for the March Dust it Off Challenge. She said:

One of my main goals this summer is to pull out those great kits that I just HAD to buy and finally use them. This kit has been around for at least 2 - 3 years. It's from The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. I bought it on clearance for around $3! I loved the colors and obviously couldn't find the right pictures for it....until now. :)

Now it's your turn to take the March Dust it Off Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. this is so pretty i love the flower chipboard embellies--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is lovely!! I really love all the flowers! I can never walk away from a great kit on sale!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the color is perfect for that photo. I am glad you finallt found just the right picture for the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty- love how you have layered things over the papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was $3 well spent! I love your LO, the soft, pretty colors and your embellies, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, you were saving this kit for just the right picture! Great choice.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and feminine!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! A well used $3!! Love the colors and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say you found the right photo now! It is so gorgeous! I love the colors and the flower layers!

    ReplyDelete