March 25, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Tamara






Design Team Member Tamara submitted this album for the March Dust it Off Challenge.  She said:

Here is my "dust off project" for the March challenge. I have had this 6x6 album from All My Memories for a few years, so I decided it was time to put it to use. I chose to do a family album. These are mostly pictures with my grandkids. I used so many misc. pattern papers from my 6x6 pile that I can't even tell you all of the brands. But here is a tip. My scraps stack up so quickly that I had to make the decision to only save a certain size or they would take over my scrap room. I cut all of my leftover paper into 6x6 squares and rarely save a piece any smaller. It is my go to stash whenever I need a small piece for something or anything. This went together rather quickly once I was able to concentrate on it. I used several embellishments that were right at my fingertips. This was a project not to doddle around on. Here is hoping you like the results.

Tamara
http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/
Now it's your turn to take the March Dust it Off Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. That's a great way of using the album! Wonderful Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great album - so glad you were able to dust it off and complete it. You did a super job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks really great- a lovely project and it looks like a great size for a brag book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Tamara and a great use of your stash and scraps!

    ReplyDelete