March 18, 2011

March Dust it Off Challenge by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the March Dust it Off Challenge.  She said:

These are some photos of my children after a road trip to Kansas City to visit their cousins. They always have such a great time and play hard, which usually means my husband and I have a nice, quiet drive back to North Carolina, lol! In this layout I used a monthly kit I got in September of 2009! I loved this kit and was so excited to get it, then I used one sheet of paper, a few embellies, and put it away in a drawer, which unfortunately is pretty typical for me. The papers are from the My Minds Eye Abby Road: Round and Round collection, as is the chipboard van embellishment. I also used American Crafts Thickers, a Bo Bunny Chipboard bracket, and some WRMK extra large grommets, for which I dusted off my Crop-a-Dile to use. To stick with the circle design from my grommets I pulled out a circle journaling stamp that I haven't used in a good two years! This was such a fun challenge, and got me to use a few items I just had to have but haven't used in years!

Now let's see what you can dust off and create!! See all the details
HERE!

Tammy Cunningham

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Tammy, this layout made me laugh! I have a similar picture of my kids all passed out in their car seats after a big party in the park. I should dig it out and scrap it!! Your layout turned out really great. I love those random circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same kind of pictures of our kids in the cars. LOL. I love that you used up so much stash on this

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! the pictures are priceless and i love the chipboard accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see an LO made with Abbey road, I just love it! Makes me want to buy the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute - I love how you were able to get all three of the children sleeping. I'm sure it made for a quiet trip home. This kit was perfect for this page - I'm glad you were able to dust it off and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures - and your page! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the cirle theme Tammy!! Too stinking cute w/ those great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are just the cutest pictures! Love the layout, the circle, and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love photos like this! The grommets are a great embellishment for your page!

    ReplyDelete